Because of a strange infection, I'm forced to be a bit more creative than usual when cooking - I can not eat things I usually eat. Unintresting, let's get to work.
Today I present:
Veggie Pasta with Mustard-Parmesan
What you need for that
- About 120g noodles (I choose Barilla Integrale - because of the wholemeal. Taste very good, but not to everything. Carborana for example are not suited for them!)
- A half courgette (Zucchini)
- A half Aubergine
- A half onion
- If you want, Broccoli
- Curcuma, Salt, Pepper
- One spoon mustard
- Two spoon grated Parmesan cheese (or comparable)
(can also be a little bit more. OK, forget the little, it can be MORE ;-))
How to cook it
- Cook the noodles.
OK, I assume you know how to do that.
- Parallel you can cut the veggies (thin slices)
- Put some oil into a coated pan1
- When the oil is hot, put the vegetable into it and roast it gently
- Add salt, pepper and curcuma to the vegetables
- When the noodles are finished, put them into the pan with the vegetables. Add some oil to give some more taste to your pasta
- Roast the whole thing for about 10 seconds
- Add the mustard and the Parmesan.
- Bon apetit! 🙂
1 Why a coated pan? Because you do not need much olive oil in this case - In other pans the veggies is going to burn.